1st Line Support Engineer - Hereford | 7973 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
1st Line Support Engineer
£18000 - £20000 per annum, Benefits:Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Role: 1st Line Support Engineer
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer to join a leading organisation based in Hereford.
If you have recently graduated and looking to secure a permanent position, please also get in touch!
Responsibilities: 1st Line Support Engineer
- Provide a 1st line support within the business
- Be a part of the support team
- Remain organised and prioritise workload
- Escalate to 2nd line if necessary
Skills and experience: 1st Line Support Engineer
- Experience providing a 1st Line support
- Good understanding of Office 365
- Experience of working a support desk
- Good customer service skills
- Computer Science Degree
If you are an experienced 1st Line Support Engineer looking for a great career within a well-established organisation, then please get in touch with Jenny Collin at Premier Technology (Birmingham office)
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...