Marketing Administrator - Banbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a dynamic, innovative, and data-driven specialist marketing agency business which has been supporting a client base across the IT industry for over 20 years. Due to continued growth, the business is looking to recruit into the newly created role of Service Delivery Administrator to support their busy marketing team. The purpose of the role is to support the efficient delivery of services by contributing to all associated administration including; updating online client portals, sending out regular e-newsletters and ensuring data input and matching is accurate. The successful candidate will enjoy varied, fast paced administrative work and be keen to showcase their talents in a busy, reactive role. This would be an ideal opportunity for an eager graduate looking to kickstart their career, or someone looking for a varied administration role. In return, our client offers an inclusive, agile and fun working environment where continuous learning and development opportunities are championed and encouraged.
- Managing online client portals by setting up new users
- Reviewing leads and prompting users to accept and update leads
- Providing refresh and first-time training to users where required
- Running monthly and quarterly reports for clients
- Setting up a fortnightly mass Newsletter (adverts, headlines etc…)
- Regularly refreshing content on the eNewsletters and landing pages on websites
- Daily social media activity
- Engagement tracking, monitoring, and reporting
- Data Matching and input
- Cleansing and importing new data into a database
- Woking in excel to manually consolidate data lists
Skills & Experience:
- A recent graduate, or at least 12 months experience in an office admin role
- Prior experience using MS Office and Excel - formula writing and data sorting is highly desirable
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong written skills
- Proactive in approach
- Effective time management
- Ability to work independently
- Experience working within marketing or IT would be desirable
If you are interested in the above role then please apply with your CV or phone Joanna Middleton on for a private and confidential discussion.