Domiciliary Care Assistant - Knowsley | 8686 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Domiciliary Care Assistant
£9.65 - 13.00 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Domiciliary Care Assistant
An exciting position has become available for full-time Domiciliary Care Assistants based in Knowsley and covering the surrounding areas. The successful candidate will earn £-£ per hour. Due to the nature of the industry, shift patterns can vary with weekend and bank holiday shifts. Care is carried out 24/7 365 days a year. Call times can vary from 7:00am up to 10:00pm with breaks and gaps in between.
You will be joining a team of caring staff who work hard every day to ensure the service provided is to the highest standards. All employees are expected to work as a team to provide a variety of tasks to service users based on their personal preferences.
This post is subject to DBS & POVA First clearance.
- Experience is not essential and full accredited training and supervision will be provided.
- Caring individuals
- Willing to work as part of an established team to help provide a high standard of home care to service users within their own homes.
- You will be assisting people to promote independence, live with dignity and offer companionship support.
- Personal care.
- Medication management.
- Meal preparations.
- Domestic duties.
- Community support.
Our client is a family run business operating since 2009. They have delivered care and support services to many people over the years and continue to grow and provide services to many local residents in need of care and support. They feel this is a great time for you to become a keyworker and join their family run business which prides itself of high standards on care and support.
- The company have firm policies and procedures in place that were recently revised to ensure the safety of the team and service users.
- Full PPE is offered to all employees
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company (trading since 2009)
- Good rating for CQC quality of service
- To join a fantastic team hard working team with the ethos to provide the highest standards of care and support to the most vulnerable in the community.
- Work within the surrounding area of your home address
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
- Excellent career development opportunities to complete further NVQ training
- Further training and developments through NVQ training with view to become senior workers, office members including co-coordinators and service plan assessors.
- Pension payments and bonuses based on work quality
- Flexible working hours throughout the day to work around your personal Ife style
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Care Worker, Homecare, Nursing, Care Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Worker, Health Care Assistant, Health Care Worker, Senior Care Worker, Health and Social Care, Medical Vacancies, Care Vacancies
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...