Portsmouth, Hampshire, England
£27k - 35k per year
Job Place has been instructed by this expanding and award-winning firm of solicitors in Portsmouth to recruit for a Conveyancing Solicitor on a permanent basis.
Ideally you will be a qualified conveyancing solicitor with at least 1 years PQE and managed a case load of over 100.
This position is a really exciting opportunity to work on your own conveyancing files from start to finish with a varied workload in all fields of conveyancing. We are a small friendly firm in Hackney with good public transport links.
RESPONSIBILITIES/KEY RESULTS AREA
- Varied responsibilities in all levels of conveyancing, including residential, commercial, remortgages, plot sales and related works.
- You will be proactive and able to look after your own files from start to finish.
- Possess excellent client care and verbal and written communication skills in your dealings with clients and other professionals.
- Able to work in a team or on your own as the situation demands.
- Be willing and eager to assist and advance our firm's business objectives.
- Manage a challenging caseload.
- Assisting more senior fee earners on all aspects of conveyancing
The package offered is extremely competitive and based on experience, with realistic and obtainable targets.
Posted 20 days ago