Machine Operative - Pentrich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pentrich, Derbyshire, England
Temporary (Full time)
Job Type: Machine Operatives
Salary: £ / hour
Hours: Shifts (rotating) 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am
Location: Ripley, Derbyshire
Sky Recruitment Solutions are recruiting for multiple Machine Operatives for our client, who is a leading designer, manufacturer and supplier of building products and has over 30 years’ experience in the plastics industry.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with machinery or be willing to learn and be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
The job role will require you to count products into boxes coming out of an injection moulding machine, quality check the products and ensure that you keep your work area clean. You will also be required to create quality reports when quality checking.
Our client is looking for candidates who have good attention to detail and time keeping skills. They will need to be hardworking, reliable and trustworthy.
The job role :
- quality checking of products, as they exit the machine
- counting products in to bags, then boxing the heat sealed bags
- filling in of a quantity / quality check report sheet on an hourly basis
- to ensure attention to detail
- working towards required hourly targets
- working as part of the team to ensure a smooth process from start to finish
- Free, onsite parking
- Casual dress
- Opportunity for permanent position after 12 weeks
- Friendly working environment
Our ideal candidates must be hardworking, reliable and trustworthy and be able to work under pressure. They will need to have attention to detail and good time keeping skills as well.
Previous experience as a machine operative is desirable, but not essential as training will be given.
This role is a TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT POSITION for the right candidate after 12 weeks