Assistant Accountant - Swansea - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Swansea - This Area Only
23000.0000 - 26000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Assistant Accountant - Client Based in Swansea - Very Exciting Business - Fixed Term Maternity Cover
My client is recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to be based in their offices in Swansea. This vacancy is temporary to provide maternity cover. The role is ideally suited to a part qualified accountant seeking a move into industry or to further their career in Finance. The salary for this position will be equivalent to 23-26k.
You will be reporting to the Management Accountant in an Assistant Accountant role. You will be responsible for supporting the finance operation, assisting the finance team to ensure that the organisation meets its internal and external reporting requirements.
Specific responsibilities include the review of bank reconciliations and cashbook postings; reconciliation of control accounts; preparation of VAT Returns; assisting with journal entries and production of timely key management information.
You will need to have:
* Experience of accounts preparation with demonstrated technical expertise and practical application;
* A strong understanding of technical accounting concepts, particularly in relation to control accounts;
* Good analytical skills and the ability to problem solve
* Strong Microsoft Excel Skills
* Excellent communication skills are essential.
* The ability to work within a team environment.
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call/email us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.