Architectural Technician - Preston | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Architectural Technician - Within 1 hour (south) of Preston, Lancashire
Preston, District of Rutland, England
* c. £40,000 + package
Permanent (Full time)
* SalaryUp to £40,000 + package
*** Architectural Technician**
*** c. £40,000 + package**
*** Chartered Building Surveying practice**
*** Within 1 hour (south) of Preston, Lancashire**
**This Chartered Building Surveying practice specialises in insurance reinstatement which has repeatedly been shown to be a recession/disaster proof sector of the industry. With zero staff losses in the 2008 recession and growth in staff numbers through the current pandemic, this firm offers a busy workload within a friendly company that is happy to reward hard work and dedication.**
This RICS regulated practice of Chartered Building Surveyors was established in 1973 and offers a range of services across the commercial, private and public sectors with a focus on insurance reinstatement, building design, property development and building services. Working across the UK, they operate from offices in London, the South East, the Midlands and the North West.
This role will see you supporting the Surveying team on a range of projects from simple reinstatements to full and complex rebuild projects. There is real scope to develop this role.
In line with their expansion plans this practice of 50 staff are now recruiting for an Architectural Technician within a 1 hour commute (south) of their offices in Preston, Lancashire.
**Person Specification: Architectural Technician**
* Relevant qualification to a minimum of HNC/ONC level
* 2+ years practical experience
* Ideally have experience across then residential, commercial and retail sectors
* Have a working knowledge of the construction stages and experience across the full project lifecycle
* A current understanding of the UK Building Regulations and planning process
* Demonstrate a full working knowledge of AutoCAD
* Have a full UK driving licence
**Roles & Responsibilities: Architectural Technician**
* Providing technical assistance and guidance with projects from inception to completion
* Undertake measured surveys
* Produce layout, elevation and technical drawings from Surveyors site measurements and sketches using AutoCAD
* Prepare layout, elevation, and technical/working drawings for statutory approvals using AutoCAD
* Preparing / assisting in preparation of statutory approval applications
**Salary & Package: Architectural Technician**
Our client is offering a salary of **up to £40,000**, depending on experience plus the following package: –
* 20 days. Annual leave increases by 1 day per year for every year of service up to 25 days. After 10 years’ service increases to 26.
* Workplace pension
* Mobile phone, laptop and equipment provided
* Flexible working
* Supportive team environment
**APPLY : Architectural Technician**
**To discuss your options in confidence, call Roger Dunning –######### /#########
**To apply please send your CV ASAP – ###### or apply on this page.**
Architectural Technician – Jobs from HD Surveyors