QSW - Adult Locality Team
£31 per hour
Seven Social Care are looking for a couple of Social Worker's to work with Gloucestershire County Council's Adult Locality Team. This role is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £31.00 per hour.
The successful candidate can expect to join a friendly and enthusiastic team, where you will be well supported by both colleagues and management. Gloucestershire County Council Adult Social Care is on an exciting innovation journey, working towards a three conversation model; which re-emphasises a focus on people, their strengths and the networks and community around them. We are looking for an agency social worker, who role models these behaviours and who is competent and knowledgeable in all areas of Adult Social Care practice.
- To manage caseloads involving vulnerable service users and/or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
- To make timely and appropriate assessments of individuals social care needs, in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of the individuals and carers.
- To produce succinct, well-structured records and reports, clearly recording and reporting analysis and judgement. In addition, maintain appropriate and timely records on work undertaken in adherence with Data Protection.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with adults as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call#########
Posted 11 days ago