Product Launch Manager - Loughborough | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Product Launch Manager
Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Product Launch Manager to support their New Product Introduction team. The role will be responsible for planning project activities
Product Launch Manager Responsibilities
- Full accountability for meeting all deadlines and milestones for NPI projects.
- Liaising with Product Development Team to ensure product development activities are understood and managed to allow commercialisation.
- Actively maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) and project documentation, including ensuring change controls are raised and progressed, establishing product master files and ensuring that manufacturing and validation documentation is approved prior to use.
- Liaising with Contract Manufacturing Organisations to ensure that pre-launch issues are resolved with no impact to launch dates.
- Ensuring all suppliers and manufacturers are suitably audited and approved before use.
- Ensuring EU import testing laboratories are approved and able to test the products prior to launch.
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept up to date with changes to project plans and impacts are understood and communicated.
- Utilise delegation and negotiation skills regarding project tasks, to obtain maximum productivity and team involvement. Assign responsibilities as and when required.
- Prepare and present monthly status trackers and departmental presentations for senior management.
- Management responsibility for a Project Assistant.
Product Launch Manager Requirements
You must have proven Project Management experience, ideally developed within the Pharmaceutical Industry and experience of working within a GMP related industry. You should have worked within a Pharmaceutical environment and have a degree relevant to the discipline.
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate clearly, both written and verbal, prioritise and organise their own work load and have excellent problem solving skills.
Product Launch Manager Benefits
Our client also offer a number of company benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection scheme
- Private Healthcare and Cashplan scheme
- Profit Share scheme
- 24 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays and ‘Birthday’ Holiday
- Excellent opportunities for growth and progression
- Free parking
- Company events
If you feel that you are suitable for the Product Launch Manager position, please apply now.