Castle Donington, Derbyshire
£65 - £75 per day
Teaching Force are looking to recruit additional Cover Supervisors to work with its secondary school clients for the academic year. Often in demand; work will be available throughout the academic year for those who have the flexibility to travel and work within Nottinghamshire & Derbyshire.
* Leading a class of secondary aged students (Years 711), with preset work and all resources provided
* Keeping students engaged and on task
* Hold high expectations for students to complete all work that is set
* Have excellent classroom management skills, and be confident with behaviour control
The person & qualifications
* An engaging personality and teaching style
* Effective discipline skills
* Experience working with children or young adults, whether that be in a educational capacity or through other avenues
About Teaching Force
Teaching Force offers a hassle free all round education recruitment solution for schools and academies. Our experienced team are dedicated to ensuring both clients and candidates receive a compliant and high standard of service by working with the best education professionals and offering the best opportunities
The legal bit
Teaching Force is a Midlands based education recruitment agency offering a refreshing approach to helping you in your career.
Teaching Force is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. Teaching Force is an equal opportunities employer.
Posted 15 days ago