IT Service Support Analyst - Northwich | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Service Support Analyst
Northwich, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Permanent; Full Time; covering Monday to Friday 07:30am to 17:30pm and part of an 24/7 on-call rota
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to take on the fast paced role of IT Service Support Analyst. This post provides Service Desk and Field Services Support to our employees and really is the face and voice of IT to both internal and external customers.
Based at our Northwich Office at Gadbrook Park and providing service to our employees nationwide.
Your role of the IT Service Desk Analyst will include:
- Providing an exceptional service, as an IT Service Support Analyst you'll be the first point of contact for all IT support faults, requests and guidance.
- Taking ownership for incident and service requests, communicating clearly with the people involved and remaining calm under pressure.
- We expect our staff to continuously improve service levels and develop IT processes so, to succeed in this post, you must be able to work using your own initiative.
Skills and Competencies of the IT Service Desk Analyst:
- Experience working on Service Desk providing 1st and 2nd line support
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills with strong Customer Focused Mindset.
- Knowledge of VOIP telephone systems.
- Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange and Citrix administration skills
- IT desktop support which should include MS Office.
- Own your own car and willing to travel regularly
- ITIL knowledge would provide a good grounding for this post, as would working knowledge and Administration of Microsoft Server, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Citrix and remote support tools.
- Previous IT Field Service or Desktop Support experience would be advantageous. Although candidates who are familiar with IT Service Desk processes and keen to grow and develop in this type of role are welcome to apply.
In return for your enthusiasm and hard work, we will ensure you are armed with the right tools you need to provide the best service. We invest in our people and offer sponsored training and great opportunities for an interesting career.
Benefits of the IT Service Desk role:
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays + Birthday
- Sick Pay
- Company funded qualification
- Excellent progression paths and programs
- Company discount portal
- Life Assurance + Pension
To Apply for the IT Service Desk Analyst role please click APPLY below
We look forward to speaking with you
Keywords: IT, Service Desk