Finance Administrator (Sales & Purchase Ledger)
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, England
Finance Administrator (Purchase and Sales Ledger) - Milton Keynes
Are you an experienced finance administrator looking for an opportunity to join a fast-growing, international SME? If so, this could be the opportunity you are looking for!
The Medical Research Network (MRN) specialise in providing home-based clinical trials to patients across the globe and are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Administrator to join our talented team in Milton Keynes.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Prior experience of working in a busy and agile finance department, ideally within a rapidly growing company
- Strong experience of both Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Competent user of SAGE 200 accounting software and MS Office applications
- Experience of working in multiple currencies would be advantageous as would credit control knowledge
- A calm, methodical and solution focused approach
- Excellent communicator , both verbal and written
Why join us?
- A competitive basic salary
- Generous pension and holiday schemes
- Wider benefits including life insurance, health insurance and Perkbox
- An inclusive and collaborative working culture
- Fantastic opportunities for future growth and career progression
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to be success, please visit the MRN Careers page at www.themrn.co.uk to explore our organisation further and to Apply!
Data Protection - Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at The MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.
Posted 27 days ago