Front of House Receptionist - Beaconsfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Front of House Receptionist
Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, England
22000.0000 - 25000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
The Crazy Bear Group was established in 1993, and today comprises of two boutique AA 5-star hotels: both with English and Thai restaurants with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition in Stadhampton Oxfordshire and Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire.
Have you got experience working as a Front of House Receptionist? Love speaking to people and giving exceptional customer service to every guest? Used to working to pace and thriving during busy periods on Reception? We want to hear from you!
Location: Beaconsfield Branch
Salary: Between £22,000 - £25,000, plus incentives
Live In Accommodation: May be available for the right candidate
Working hours: Full Time, Hospitality working hours (including evenings and weekends)
What will I be doing as a Front of House Receptionist?
- Using your minimum 1 year of experience as a Front of House Receptionist, you will be working within our strong Front of House team providing important customer interaction for all parts of the hotel - via telephone, email and face-to-face.
- Your duties will include (but are not limited to) greeting people, fully checking-in and checking-out guests, taking hotel payments, assisting the reservations department with bookings, and ensuring the best guest experience from the first point of contact.
- Striving for excellence, you will ensure that every guest has a memorable experience from start to finish. You will ensure first class presentation, exceptional communication skills, attention to detail and have a friendly personality
- Continuously working to develop your skills through our outstanding training and development schemes to further your career
- Maintain a positive, can-do attitude, even during extremely busy periods
What can Crazy Bear offer you?
- Competitive salary of between £22,000 - £25,000, plus incentives
- 28 days annual leave (including bank holidays) - Pro Rata
- 50% personal and family discount at all Crazy Bear venues
- Exceptional training and development with opportunities to grow your career
- Meals on duty
- Pension scheme
- Fantastic work culture
Apply today to work for one of the most unique venues in the hospitality sector! Start your career with Crazy Bear now!
The Crazy Bear Group
- Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
- Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
- The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
- Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
- Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
- The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
- Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
- London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
- The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England