Client Operations Administrator - East London | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Operations Administrator
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Client Operations Administrator
Working with the Senior Account Executive you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our bespoke In-House training workshops, whilst also working with the wider programme team to assist with our skills-based training courses for the public and private sectors.
Client Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
• Responsible and accountable for planning, organising and managing the assigned client workshops and training courses.
• Developing and building relationships with trainers and consultants.
• Enhancing relationships with existing clients.
• Assisting with the logistical arrangements for each client workshop.
• Working closely with our sales and operations teams to ensure the client receives the best training possible.
• Organising and taking part in conference calls with every client and assigned trainer.
• Feeding back all information gathered from clients and trainers to help with the generation of new course ideas.
• Ensuring that key deadlines are met and communicated with the rest of the team.
• Inviting speakers and liaising with clients and trainers.
• Developing and building positive relationships with trainers.
• Working with trainers to obtain biographies, presentations and learning material Assisting with new course development and generating new ideas.
Client Operations Administrator Requirements:
We are looking for a hardworking, organised and enthusiastic candidate to join our team in Understanding ModernGov. Understanding ModernGov run over 250 open and In-House training courses every year, that allow professionals from across the public sector to acquire practical skills that can be applied in the workplace.
• A strong work ethic and a 'can do’ attitude.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• The ability to understand training requirements of an organisation.
• Good client service skills and ability to work under pressure with composure.
• An ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines and targets.
• To be highly motivated and organised with the ability to multi-task.
• Experience of working effectively within a team.
• A proven track record of producing high-quality work.
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
• A great team player with an ambitious and positive attitude.
• Interest in Learning and Development.
• An understanding of public policy in the UK.
Or know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!
At GovNet, we create communities through events.
We run exhibitions, conferences and training courses that serve and improve the communities we are passionate about. We are experts with a deep understanding of the evolving challenges these communities face and we have made it out mission to help them. We are proud of the impact we’ve made on our markets, from education to healthcare to emerging tech.
Founded in 2006, we have now trained over 80,000 people across thousands of public sector, private sector, and third sector organisations. With an expert team, extensive experience and unrivalled depth of knowledge, we are widely regarded as the UK’s leading provider of workshops and training courses for the public sector, third sector, and private sector organisations.
We are driven by our values. We believe that when organisations are focused on developing employee skills and learning, they and their teams are more effective, productive, and efficient.
Location: London / Flexible / Remote
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full Time
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum
Benefits: Perkbox - 250+ perks, available online 24/7, Shopping discounts from some of the UK’s biggest stores, Free online fitness classes and gym discounts at over 3,000 gyms nationwide, Discounted learning and development courses, Monthly free treat, 25 days holiday (increasing 1 day per year to a max of 28 days), Day off for your birthday, Flexible working (currently working from home due to COVID-19), Group Life Assurance, Employee Assistance Programme, Opportunities for professional growth, Pension Scheme, Summer and Christmas Parties and team socials.
You may have experience of the following: Client Operations Assistant, Client Services, Operations Administrator, Client Services Executive, Administration, Learning and Development, L&D Administrator, Learning and Development Coordinator, Business Support Assistant, Business Administrator, Training Administrator, L&D, etc.