£130 - £150 per day + PAYE/Umbrella
A 6 months contract opportunity for a Performance Analyst has arisen with the local authorities in Morden.
Coordinate and deliver data collections and statutory returns in order to meet the information needs of the Children, Schools and Families department.
Extract data from case management and other systems used by the department to develop reports, using analytical techniques, ensuring accuracy, clarity and timeliness.
Develop and contribute to the coordination and production of management information, analysis and dissemination to internal and external customers.
Maintain and develop shared systems in order to improve the supply and use of high quality data across the department.
Skills and Experience:
- Expertise and skills in SQL reporting, ideally using Mosaic and Corius, data extraction, manipulation and analysis.
- An understanding of the key legislation and issues relating to the development of childrens services and more broadly local government.
- Good understanding of data protection, Freedom of Information and Caldecott Law and Guidance.
- Effective problem solving skills and the ability to analyse and evaluate information and apply criteria to make judgements.
- Experience of successful collection, analysis, utilisation of data and the production of a range of statistical reports from childrens social care and / or education systems.
Hours of work are 9am till 5pm, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week.
To apply please send your CV or email for more information.
Posted 37 days ago