Legal Assistant - Leicester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Legal Assistant, Tech Company- ASAP starting, Leicester.
35000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is a mobile internet technology company dedicated to making the world smarter and safer. It aims to provide leading apps for mobile users worldwide and connect users with personalized content powered by artificial intelligence and big data analytics. As the Legal Assistant, you will be reporting to the CEO, you will provide legal assistance to support and direct the growth/expansion of a fast-growing startup. We are looking for someone who is full of enthusiasm, passion, common sense, and critical thinking skills.
Responsibilities & Roles
- Drafting general commercial contracts and negotiating, including but not limited to software&services agreements with lenders and merchants,terms&conditions, NDAs, and/or IT/IP agreements.
- Taking responsibility for arranging legal activitiessuchasIP, property, fundraising, litigation, outsourcing.
- Support the company secretary with corporate and governance-related matters.
- Supporting with corporate transactions, including fundraising and other international expansion activities
- Working with the product and partner and contractor facing teams to establish and maintain the right contract with the partner, taking into account the best service, our product offering, and the applicable regulation.
- Providing legal advice, support, and training for internal functions, but including professional services, human resources, marketing, finance, support, and IT at all levels of the organization.
- Advice on data protection&IP, including reviewing and negotiating agreements related to data processing and supporting data privacy processes, policies, and issues.
- Researching and reporting on legal and regulatory updates and developments.
- Drafting and research skills, and the ability to recognize issues of strategic, legal, or reputational importance.
- Work on a wide range of strategic projects and objectives.
- LLB in Law
- 3years+PQEandtrainedataleadinglawfirmandeitherworkedthereorin-house post-qualification.
- Demonstratingsubstantialexperiencestoryindrafting, reviewing, and negotiating SaaS agreements
- Excellent communication skills
- Being a natural problem solver and commercially astute.
- Have excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- Have the ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to "see around the corner".
- Have the ability to manage and deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Worked for/with growth business with experience in fundraising, expansion, and international law
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Financial Services regulation and wider payment ecosystem.