Business Analyst - Middlesex | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Middlesex, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
£40,000 per annum
My client who is a Global organisation is looking for a Business Analyst to join a growing Business Analysis team within the organisation, defining and delivering important operational system solutions across a variety of business areas on leading technology platforms. As a Business Analyst, you will be working on a number of projects within ERP implementations with the ultimate goal of achieving simplification, standardisation and harmonisation as part of a long term transformation programme of work
- You will take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes for software application projects and continuous improvements initiatives.
- You will collaborate closely with IT & business stakeholders and users at all levels to discover and analyse requirements as well as adherence to business objectives and consistency, challenging positively as appropriate.
- You will work closely with the Business Intelligence team to develop and deliver data-driven insights, recommendations and predictions to internal stakeholders
- You will apply and monitor the use of modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards.
- You will document requirements, create options papers, create process maps and input into solution design.
- You will prepare business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- You will facilitate super user training and support to maximise the effectiveness of all business change.
- You will take part in solution testing and take responsibility for demonstrating functionality to end users.
- You will be a bridge between business users and IT support for investigation and resolution of issues/incidents encountered.
- You will analyse change requests from users, collaborating with SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) and conducting impact assessments
- You will support change management by embedding systems and processes to maximise ongoing business value
- Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
- The candidate must have at least 3 years of experience in Business Analysis
- The candidate must have experience of new software implementation and development projects
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate must be used to working with geographically dispersed and diverse teams and be able to adapt their communication and reporting, to different types and levels of stakeholder
- The candidate must have strong analytical skills and familiarity with common business analyst tools and techniques