IT Support Consutlant - Chepstow | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
IT Support Consutlant - Bespoke Software Solutions - FULL TRAINING
Chepstow, Monmouthshire, Wales
21000.0000 - 22500.0000
Permanent (Full time)
IT & Software Support Executive - Bespoke Technical Solutions
No Industry Experience Required
Applicants must have a Full UK Drivers Licence and Transport
Our client is a privately owned, innovative market leading software solution organisation who provide a portfolio of document related services to a broad customer base including the NHS, Local Government and a variety of Commercial organisations across the UK.
Due to continued growth, our client has opened up exciting opportunities within their bespoke technical software support team to be based in either Bristol or Taunton.
IT, Software, Support or Technical experience is not required but beneficial - Full and comprehensive training will be provided.
This opportunity will suit applicants who have a genuine interest in technology with the ability to learn, develop and be comfortable communicating with clients and customers to provide exceptional support solutions and problem-solving services.
After a comprehensive, intense and on-going training program introducing you to their cutting-edge applications and solutions, you will become an integral part of the bespoke software support team involved in all aspects of technical and customer support. You will be identifying and resolving reported issues through enhancing a customer’s configuration using the propriety in-house software.
This is a fast paced role which is often time critical, you will work closely with their customers and thrive under pressure to resolve calls in an efficient and timely manner.
- Understanding and implementing customer requirements
- Identifying and implementing any improvements to a customer’s configuration
- Investigating and remedying any issues occurring within the configuration
- Investigating and reporting any faults with their software application(s)
- Investigating and rectifying issues with Microsoft OS and core Microsoft applications
- Producing and maintaining a clear and succinct log of activities
- Analysing and understanding customer data and processing rules
- Writing and testing bespoke, criteria-based rule sets
- Following pre-defined procedures and documentation to aid timely task resolutions
- A logical mind-set with a strong ability to problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to relay technical information clearly
- Adaptable to a growing, changing business
- Capable of communicating with customers in a polite and professional manner
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- An ability to quickly assimilate and retain new information
- Work methodically and efficiently to tight deadlines
- Plan, control and prioritise activities with multiple tasks
Application & Salary
The salary guideline will be dependent on experience in addition to an excellent pension, clear career progression, training and personal development.
Please submit your CV via this portal or contact the office on the details provided for further information