Customer Service Administrator - Luton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Customer Service Administrator
Luton - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Customer Service Administrator
Temp to Perm
Hours Monday to Friday: 8am - & - 5pm
Rate of pay: £ per hour
Our client has been trading since 1974 and are a rapidly growing, fast paced business with ambitious plans to become even more successful.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their customer service team. This role is ideal for someone who can think on their feet in a busy environment. Working within a team is vital whilst also being able to take ownership of work.
This role can be home based, or office based at the Luton site. However, whilst training you will be required to work on site in Luton for the first month.
Responsibilities Customer Services Administrator:
- Management and organisation of incoming customer services queries via telephone and email
- Ensuring the smooth running of customer service processes
- Supporting and working with colleagues and managers to successfully meet targets
- Be organised, efficient and confident to tackle customers and challenges head on
- Report running
- Act as a company "first line ambassador"
- Investigate, log and process debit notes and customer queries end to end
- Answering all incoming customer calls regarding debit notes, delivery discrepancies and proof of delivery requests
- Using system to run reports, manipulate and analyse data
- Suggest improvement for customer service queries.
- Reporting of any issues to the customer relationship manager with a proposed solution
- Supporting other colleagues with orders / calls / day to day activities where possible
- Work alongside internal/external sales, marketing, technical, financial and logistics departments to ensure the smooth running of functions supporting the end-to-end process
- Providing feedback, support, and updates for all team members
- Identifying areas of improvement to eliminate debits caused by errors
- Having an active input in the team meetings
Skills / Experience
- Ability to work within an extremely busy sales environment with high levels of debits, phone calls and customer interaction
- Knowledge / appreciation of sales and returns administration processes
- Willing to work within a team environment, but also demonstrate the willingness to work alone as needed and take ownership
- Understanding of the correct attitude and ways of approaching difficult situations with customers.
- Positive and team orientated attitude even when under pressure
- Must have strong IT working knowledge of Excel & Word
Response Personnel, an independently owned company and experts in recruitment since 1997.
Specialists in Permanent, Temporary and Contract recruitment within a number of niche divisions and industries, including: Commercial, IT/Telecoms, Industrial and Technical sectors.
For information on other roles, we have available please call for further details.