Finance Assistant - Oxford | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Oxford Professional Education Group is an education company of the future, delivering professional training courses in marketing, procurement and supply, sales, and project management qualifications. Our growing team deliver optimal solutions for corporate and students via virtual and classroom-based training. The management team has vast experience in this field, and we have strong financial backing to meet the growing demand for education and skills-based learning.
We are currently recruiting for an Finance Assistant with immediate availability.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Finance Assistant to join our small but rapidly growing accounting department. Initially this position will involve accounts payable and sales ledger work plus some more general accounts tasks. This role requires a positive person who can work well in a busy office environment, can cover many areas, do what needs to be done, and contribute to the overall success of Oxford Professional Education Group
As well as a supportive and welcoming working environment we offer a range of benefits which includes company quarterly bonus scheme and financial support for training.
- Prepare sales invoices
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Maintain vendor files including setting up new suppliers
- Prepare and process electronic transfer and payments
- Reconcile bank and sage pay
- Research and resolve discrepancies and issues
- Correspond with vendors and purchasers and respond to enquiries
- Organising and responding to a high number of daily emails
- Other tasks as required
- Fluent in both Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Aptitude for process improvement
- Experience of using Xero accounting package or similar
- Ability to manage time and work loads to best support the business
- Ability to communicate accounts issues to non-accounting people.
- Experience of using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook, and accounting software