Project Manager - Bury St Edmunds | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
30000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Property renovation and refurbishment services throughout Cambridgeshire, Suffolk, and the surrounding areas.
Driven by a steadfast commitment to detail and unwavering standards of quality, the Parker Home team works passionately to make homes more beautiful, practical, and family-friendly. Our comprehensive services include all aspects of a project, from initial consultation and design through to handover of a new, stylish, and welcoming living space.
The Project Manager position is a permanent role, responsible for managing projects, working closely with contractors, engineers and architects, establish timetables, and determine labour and material costs. You will be responsible for the day to day project management of each job.
You are the point of contact for the customer once the project has commenced. Responsible for ensuring the project stays on track, within time-scales and within its budgetary restrictions
This includes the following key responsibilities:
- Management of construction management system to monitor and manage jobs
- Meeting planned project targets
- Setting attainable work schedules for the construction team.
- Ensuring all projects are completed within the time restraints and in line with protocol.
- Monitoring construction teams job allocation and time management
- Making regular contact with the customers and performing site inspections
- Performing a monthly review of the performance of each of job complete
- Monitoring and reporting back to the board on project performance
- Calling and visiting new clients and then liaising with them during the project to make sure they are happy
- Provide general advice to clients on each stage of their project, what to expect when, who to speak to etc.
- Ordering supplies and materials
- Be able to work full-time, Monday to Friday, to 5:00pm.
- Have minimum 5 years experience
- Have an good understanding and knowledge of the Construction Industry