Senior Research Scientist - Cambridge | Zoek UK | e186669eeb6f4e5ea078a8bdd7d08b6a
Senior Research Scientist - Medical
£35000 - £70000 per annum + Company Benefits
Are you a Senior level Research Scientist looking to play a key role in developing medical devices in a role that will offer you further training, professional development and flexible working to strike up an excellent work life balance?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small yet ambitious company where you will be working in the R&D team to produce devices, quality research results and project planning.
The company themselves are currently very new but are looking to grow with their new technology that will help millions across the world with medical diagnosis, due to their current growth spell they are looking to add to their R&D team.
This role would suit a Senior Research Scientist with lab experience looking to play a key role in this companies current and future success whilst also progressing themselves.
- Creating, scheduling, and delivering research and development plans.
- Managing, supervising, and training research scientists.
- Bringing experience and knowledge that can push the scientific progress of the company forward.
- Working with contract manufacturers for market delivery.
- Working closely with and reporting to the senior management team.
- PhD and at least three years of additional scientific research experience (Post-doctoral or research scientist)
- Experience and knowledge of lateral flow tests.
- Willingness and flexibility to quickly adapt to new techniques and unfamiliar protocols.
Research, Scientist, Lab, Biology, Chemistry, Cambridge, Protein, Device, Huntingdon
Posted 44 days ago