Sen Teaching Assistant - Sevenoaks Weald | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sen Teaching Assistant
Sevenoaks Weald, Kent, England
£15226 - £15892/annum
Permanent (Full time)
I am currently working with a school in NW Kent who are looking for a permanent new member for their team. The school are looking for a dynamic, motivated, pro-active and well-organised individual who has the ability and skills to successfully work as part of our Learning Support Assistant team within 6th Form/Offsite Education at college.
The successful candidate will be expected to work across a variety of locations and colleges depending on student requirements and as directed by the Head of Upper School and 6th Form Tutor. The role includes driving students using school vehicles and at times personal vehicle if agreeable. The candidate will be supporting students with their academic, personal and social development. This role is demanding and challenging, but very rewarding.
* 6th Form LSA Position
* Full – Time (Monday – Friday)
* Hours: 08:15am – 15:30pm
* Salary £15, (actual salary)
* Immediate Start
* Permanent Position
* Own Transport – Essential
* Full driving licence and use of own vehicle
* Experience of working in schools (preferably SEMH)
* Understanding of SEMH
* Good level of English and Maths
* Fresh ideas and a good insight into how to support teachers
* Ready to learn new skills
* Willing to learn teaching strategies and techniques
* Proactive, creative and innovative
* Flexible, engaging and adaptable
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to register your interest for this position. All candidates will be subject to the necessary vetting and background checks. All of the schools learners have EHCP’s and as a school they are proud to promote the development of life skills and social development as equal to academic achievement