Conference Manager with strong AV experience
£40k - 41.5k per year + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Conference Manager with strong AV experience - Corporate Event Spaces in London
Salary: £40,000 - £41,500 + Benefits
An opportunity has become available for an experienced Conference Manager to head up the in-house Events & AV Team across 2 corporate sites.
Our Client is seeking a passionate individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must have strong knowledge and experience in running conferences and events, with a strong focus on AV and tech.
- Effective event management across multiple event spaces
- Lead and manage the Event and AV operatives to deliver 5 star events
- Recruitment, training and development of the team
- Work with the team to effectively plan and prepare for each event
- Conduct weekly event meetings including all service providers
- Support AV operatives with audits of provisions
- Work effectively alongside external suppliers
- Health & Safety
- Awareness of budget and identify cost saving opportunities
- Meeting and Events operations experience
- AV experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of Health & Safety
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Proven ability to lead and engage a team
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to MARLENE WOOD-GISMERA - ######
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on######### for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...