Domestic Abuse Co - Poole | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Domestic Abuse Co-ordinator
Contract (Full time)
Adecco Poole and Bournemouth are delighted to be assisting one of our local clients in their search for a Domestic Abuse Co-ordinator.
This role is being offered on an initial 9-month contract.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the delivery of an effective perpetrator and victim focused Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Panel meeting and co-ordinated response to perpetrators of domestic abuse.
- Receive and respond to enquiries from representatives, including complex queries related to area of work
- Organise, schedule and attend events/service meetings/resources including equipment, people and systems as directed
- Follow, create and amend processes for use by self and others related to area of work in line with Drive guidance
- Deal with straightforward and escalated queries and escalate more difficult or complicated queries to Designated Officer
- Plan and organise own work and/or contribute to Drive project locally
- Provide relevant information, on the phone, face-to-face or electronic based on existing Drive project procedures
- Create, store, maintain, retrieve and update records/data both manual and electronic on a local and national systems
The Ideal Candidate
Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft applications.
Ability to deal with high volume work efficiently and effectively
Must have excellent, verbal and written communications skills including having first class report writing skills
Understanding of the dynamics and behaviours displayed in relation to perpetration of domestic abuse.
Understanding of risk and risk management
If you are the candidate we are looking for or are interested to discuss this role or other live vacancies, please do not hesitate to call Tom on or email
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.