Registered Nurse - Edgware | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse - RGN/RMN
Edgware, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse RGN/RMN
Full time, Permanent
We are currently recruiting for an Registered Nurse RGN/RMN to join a state of the art 92 bedded nursing home based in Edgware, London.
The centre offers a range of care including nursing and dementia care, physical disability and frailty and aims to promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care.
This large home is very well staffed and are currently rated Good in all 5 areas with CQC. This is a great opportunity for a dedicated and passionate nurse to join the team at this nursing home.
The role involves…
- Carrying out all clinical nursing practices
- Maintaining nursing records and keeping care plans up to date
- Participating in the teaching and training of other staff
- Safeguarding the health, safety and welfare of residents, visitors and staff
- Assisting with the introduction of new procedures for the improvement of care
- Adhering to agreed procedures for the ordering, administration and safe custody of drugs and medication
- Assisting medical staff to carry out direct medical resident care where appropriate
- Participating in staff meetings
- Reporting and recording accurately any incidents
- Participating with the introduction of new staff to their duties
For more information or to apply to this Registered Nurse RMN/RGN role based in Edgware, London please contact Chloe at Connect Care.
Alternatively, click APPLY now!