Fixed Income Business Analyst - London | 7351 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Fixed Income Business Analyst
London, Greater London, England
£35000 - £90000 per annum +
Fixed Income Repo Business Analyst/ Project Manager Banking London
- Title: Business Analyst/ Project Manager- 70/30 split
- Business area: Fixed Income Repo
- Front Office
- Employer: Bank
- Location: London City and home working hybrid mix
- Salary £65,000- £90,000 dependant on experience
This is an opportunity for a Fixed Income Repo Business Analyst/ Project Manager to join this Banking business as they expand their Front Office Business Analyst/ Project Management team in
As the Fixed Income Repo Business Analyst/ Project Manager, you will be sat in the Front Office team, focused within Fixed Income Trading
They are investing in a brand-new Repotrading platform.
This will cover TRS's, JMRA's JMSO's, stock lending, transaction reporting, Repo Trading- all Front office fixed income finance.
As the Front Office Business Analyst, you will be managing projects in Finance for this team.
This is very much a focused Business Analyst role, and you will also have some opportunity to manage projects and work alongside very experienced senior stakeholders.
- Fixed income knowledge - can come from trading or trade support but will be sitting in IT.
- Strong background as business Analyst
- Comfortable owning your own projects.
- Any experience in a Report Trading platform project will be very useful but not essential.
The opportunity for you
- This business is investing heavily in their front office IT team so the opportunity for you to be a key voice in exciting projects with board backing is really exciting.
- As well as taking a leading BA/ PM role in this Fixed Income repo trading project, you will have exposure to future projects as the front office business grows.
This role starts shortlisting from next week.
For more information, and the chance to be considered, please do send a CV through.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (.com/)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...