Kitchen Team Member Sessile Oak
Kitchen Assistant / PorterMarston’s is more than just a world-renowned brewery: we’re also home to one of the UK’s largest and most successful pub chains. Now, we’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic Kitchen Assistant to join our fast paced and fun kitchen team.
Have you got what it takes?
As a kitchen assistant, you’ll provide the vital support our chefs need to create delicious, mouth-watering dishes for all our customers. You’ll be eager to learn on the job as you get stuck in and keep the busy kitchen running smoothly. Want to climb the culinary ladder? We’ll support you to complete your Chefs Professional Development training and help you work your way up to Line Chef and beyond.
As a kitchen assistant / porter you’ll:
- Work alongside the chefs during prep and service
- Keep all areas of the kitchen clean and free of clutter
- Play an important partin a well-oiled, close-knit team
- Have the opportunity to learn the ropes of the Line Chef role.
Are we right for you?
From cosy locals to bustling pub-restaurants, our destination businesses serve up an award-winning selection of pub classics and innovative new dishes. What’s more, our impressive drinks portfolio combines well-known brands, like Estrella and Hobgoblin, with outstanding craft ales and beers. Add a dash of our unique Marston’s atmosphere and we have the ingredients to make every visit a fantastic experience for our customers. The same goes for our people and as one of our Kitchen Assistants you’ll find a premium blend of fun, flexibility and opportunity as well as fantastic benefits and in-house training.
What you get
At Marston’s we’re one big family. We put our people first, which is why we offer real benefits including:
- Reliable hours contract
- Flexible and part time hours
- Access to pension scheme
- Childcare support
- Award winning training and development
- Marston’s R£wards – an online perks scheme offering on discounts on gym membership, cinema tickets and days out.
Posted 9 days ago