Business Development Executive - Crewe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Business Development Executive
Crewe, Cheshire East, England
Permanent (Full time)
Business Development Executive
Location: Home-based (Office Location - Nantwich).
Salary: Up to £20,000 basic + benefit package worth £1,500 p/a
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Your will join an established business with a track record of staff retention, progression, training and community. As a Business Development Manager / Executive you will have access to an extensive range of market-leading benefits including:
• Education Bursary Fund - You can apply for funding to support your personal development in or outside of work
• Health and Wellbeing Allowance - You can claim back up to £500 a year, for services or items such as gym memberships, sports and equipment and a range of thing to help you stay active
• Continuous Training and Development - We offer comprehensive inhouse training along with development to help you progress within the business
• Social and charity activity days and events - Each year we celebrate and support both social and charity days, offering a chance for the community of ROI to mix with the wider business family
Due to growth within the business, we are looking for people looking to start or develop their careers within sales / business development / Account Management in one of the most successful businesses in the South Cheshire area.
The role is home-based during COVID-19 (you will be provided with all the necessary equipment and training). Once safe to do so, the role will be based within our Nantwich office.
The Role Involves:
• Helping our clients grow their business to business (B2B) fleet sales by identifying new sales opportunities from email and telephone prospecting.
• Managing a database of new and existing customers
• Developing a robust sales pipeline of future opportunities
• Promoting the brand positively and enthusiastically to new and existing customers
• Demonstrating world-class customer service, building excellent relationships with our clients.
Directly relevant experience is not necessary; however, we are looking for:
• Excellent communicators, comfortable having conversations with people at different levels, often through cold calling.
• Curious, engaging people, comfortable investigating facts and learning new things.
• Organisation and self-motivation with a strong sense of personal accountability
• Strong IT skills: any experience of using CRM/Database systems is advantageous.
• Adaptable and mature, candidates should love working in a dynamic, environment.
Why you should work for ROI:
ROI is a market-leading business employing over 300 people across 5 offices. We are a sales support agency with an impressive client base including some of the most recognisable automotive brands. WE have an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that our approach will give you excellent support and career development.
You will be:
• Supported by a skilled and passionate management team.
• Given genuine opportunities for career progression and enrichment - there are many career avenues within the business from this entry point into the company.
• £500 health and wellbeing allowance
• Medical benefits
• The opportunity to apply for funding for future study.
• Access to discounts for the purchase or lease of vehicles
• An excellent pension schemes.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.