Sales Executive - Altrincham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Altrincham, Trafford, England
20000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
£20K basic and OTE of £28K (uncapped)
Monday to Friday - 5:15pm finish
Are you looking to work within a vibrant office environment around career driven individuals?
Do you feel undervalued in your current role, or just don't feel like you fit in?
Are you getting the best package at your current employer, or do you believe there are benefits that are missing?
If any of the above are true then this may be the right role for you.
Consegna Recruitment are working with a market leading Digital Marketing agency based in the South Manchester area, with over 15 years experience - they are a Premium Google Partner and an Elite Microsoft Partner. The client has over 130 members of staff who have received almost 1000 TrustPilot reviews rated 4 stars or above, which demonstrates the quality of the service they provide.
They have approached us to help them find quality sales talent in and around the South Manchester area, who would be interested in joining their growing company. Their journey will begin as a Sales Executive, with the view to work up to a BDM level role with earning potential of over £60K per year.
Individuals with a fantastic work ethic and a genuine desire to progress will find this environment ideal for their career.
As a Sales Executive you will:
- Be contacting potential customer to introduce the services of the client and also the benefits of using them against the competition
- Need to build rapport with customers in order to develop a relationship that will allow the BDMs to continue the process with a quotation
- Be expected to demonstrate the drive to exceed targets and earn commission, as this is based on hitting certain thresholds. The more you achieve as a Sales Executive the more you are rewarded both financially and with promotion opportunities.
- Need to show a keen eye for detail to ensure customer details are recorded accurately and the systems are noted clearer for the BDMs to then use this information as a guide for their sales calls.
The package/benefits for a Sales Executive:
- £20,000 basic salary
- OTE commission bonus of £28,000
- Monday to Friday (no weekends)
- 30 days holiday
- Regular Incentives and Rewards for hard work
- Internal Promotion opportunities within a short space of time from starting
- Full training on all roles
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Sales Executive, to join an established business who are still looking at growth, and looking for a chance to work your way up in a company that looks after their staff - apply via the ad or reach out and contact Sam Halliwell at Consegna Recruitment.