Marketing Graduate/ Graduate - Hounslow - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Graduate/ Graduate Scheme
Hounslow - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Job Profile for Marketing Graduate - NE154773
Marketing Graduate**Position Overview**
My client are a world leader in Sensors, Safety, Vision, Measurement and Microscopes and have been listed on Forbes "The World's Most Innovative Companies" Top 100 for 8 consecutive years since its inception in 2011 and they have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including the main blue chip manufacturers. They have an exciting opportunity in their UK-based marketing team for graduates eager to embark on an exciting marketing career in the technology sector.
Your daily duties will be as follows:
- Creating and maintaining sales reports and dashboards for management and sales personnel to a high degree of accuracy and strict deadlines
- Support management in the development and implementation of optimal divisional strategies and processes through sound analysis of both internal sales trend and external market conditions
- Effectively manage and handle data using CRM systems and reporting tools such as MS Excel and SAP Business Objects
- Translating ad hoc manager requirements into deliverable reports, resolving reporting issues and providing answers to data queries in a timely manner
- Assist in the planning and execution of B2B lead generation and marketing activity under the guidance of team management
- Actively engage in, and take ownership of, direct sales campaigns across telemarketing, direct mailing, e-mail, events and web marketing as required by the marketing department
- Communicate confidently with sales colleagues, suppliers and other key stakeholders in order to achieve defined direct sales and marketing objectives
Marketing Graduate**Position Requirements**
- 2:1 Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- Experience working in a professional environment is an advantage, but not a requirement
- No prior experience in a sales or marketing role necessary
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and willing to take on any challenge
- Open, clear and confident communicator, both written and oral
- Logical and precise thinker with a good head for numbers
- Target-orientated mentality with the ability to self-evaluate and innovate
- Good team worker and collaborator
- Able to work both independently to defined objectives
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to tight deadlines
- Capable of multi-tasking whilst maintaining high attention to detail
- Good understanding of basic marketing principles or strong commercial awareness
Marketing Graduate**Position Remuneration**
- Starting Salary £28K
- Quarterly Bonus
- 20 days holiday plus stats
- Advanced Company Pension, Life Cover & Private Healthcare
- Full Expensed Business Travel and Accommodation
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.