Cruise Sales Concierge
Chorley, Lancashire, England
We have office and home-based positions currently available, if applying for the home-based role, you will need an office set up at home in order to be successful in your application.
Here at World Travel Holdings (UK) we hire the best people who have a true passion for Travel.
How would you like to be paid to spend time discussingstunning cruise ships, exotic destinations and helping people to fulfil theirdreams?
Every customer is unique therefore we provide a tailored, friendly and professional service with the customer firmly at the heart of what we do.
As a travel partner and Cruise Sales Concierge, WE DELIVER A REMARKABLE EXPERIENCE to our customers time and time again. Our customer loyalty, impressive portfolio of travel brands, along with our expert sales concierges has led us to be an award-winning travel company and an excellent place to work!
WHY WORK FOR WTH (UK)
We are a recognised Industry leader with over 25 years experience we boast owned brands including:
- Cruise 118.com - the UKs fastest growing cruise retail brand and the home of the award-winning Cruise Concierge Service
- SixStarCruises.co.uk Europes largest seller of ultra-luxury cruises
- RiverVoyages.com the UKs fastest growing seller of river cruises
Best company 2018 - 2* Accreditation- people love working here!
We invest in growth and development of our employeesTo make you the experts that our customers know and love. We provide ongoing training and excellent career progression 85% of our management team started off as a cruise concierge and progressed within the company.
Our employees feel valued and trusted
With a culture of open and honest communication, we put our employees opinions and welfare at the forefront of everything we do.
Integrity a foundation of the business
We work within a fun, dynamic, honest andprofessional culture, creating dream vacations and unforgettable experiencesfor our customers, in an environment where your voice will be heard and ideaswelcome.
CRUISE SALES CONCIERGE -ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Dealing with incoming sales leads and new enquiries via your chosen channel (calls,email,chat)
Provide customers with quotes, and booking cruises with various cruise lines
Book bespoke package holidays, flights, transfers, cruises, hotels etc for the customer, providing them with a well organised and seamlessly smooth holiday.
Deliver an exceptional sales experience through the following:
We deliver- we build plans to focus on the right things, and we make them happen
We are passionate - we are approachable and direct and straight forward to deal with
We strive to be better - we push for excellence and innovation in everything we do
We are connected to our customers - we listen, understand and engage with our customers
Constantly build your cruise knowledge base, taking responsibility for self-development through on-going training, development and research
Maintain excellent lead management
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE
- You must be motivated, enthusiastic and determined to succeed
- Desire to work as part of a fast paced, growing company with plenty of opportunity on offer
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Previous sales/ customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal our customers need to respect our people
- Passionate about cruises and dedicated to providing customers with the very best in 1 to 1 personal service.
- Previous travel industry experience
- Experience using cruise line booking systems
- Proven sales track record
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
- Competitive basic salary and excellent monthly commission scheme - OTE 30k+
- Amazing incentives to win cruise trips to a variety of destinations
- Holiday discounts for you and your friends and family
- Attendance bonus paid at Christmas
- Attend cruise ships around the globe foreducational visits
- Career progression and ongoing training anddevelopment
- Fantastic company parties to celebrate oursuccesses (Summer and Christmas party each year)
- Company contributed pension
- 20 days, plus 8 bank holidays annual leave
- Paid leave for a Charity Day
- Concession towards a cruise holiday, £100 for each full year of employment (up to £1000!)
If you think you have what it takes to become one of our expert cruise sales concierges, then wed love to hear from you!
WTH (UK) are an equalopportunities employer and value employees wellbeing and mental health. Sales or Customer Service experience
Posted 19 days ago