Part Time Building Inspector - Sutton Coldfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Part Time Building Inspector
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, England
15.0000 - 20.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Oakley Recruitment is working in partnership with a local construction company who are looking for a Part time Building inspector to join their growing brand.
To attend construction sites and inspect the development of new homes, provide technical expertise, advice and guidance. Liaise with council building inspectors and ensure guidelines are achieved. This would suit someone who is looking to take a step back from the pressure of working full time as a Building Inspector.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the inspection of new homes under construction
- Visiting construction sites ensuring agreed service levels are met
- Inspecting homes at key stages of construction in response to requests from builders Record and report result of inspections to builders and their representatives
- Record and maintain accurate inspection records
- Carrying out inspection, repairs, service and maintenance of all Plant machinery on hire
- establish credibility and build effective working relationships
Skills and experience
- Previous experience gained in a similar role
- Own transport, all expenses paid
- A clean UK driving licence
- Good attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Package and benefits
- 15 - 20 hours per week, flexible on days and hours
- 28 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Statutory pension scheme
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are permitting Oakley Recruitment to contact you and retain your details. In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Oakley Recruitment will require proof of identification. A copy of your passport, birth certificate and NI number will be required, as part of your intervi