Print Assistant - Crewe | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Pay will increase to 11.00 per hour after 4 weeks
Permanent (Full time)
Our prestigious client based in Crewe is looking to recruit a print assistant on a temporary to permanent basis to work within their market leading organisation.
Your new company
When you are successful your new company is well established and is offering ongoing work.
Your new role
Your new machine operator role will include:
- Stocking up the print press with ink and labels
- Ensuring all paperwork is correct.
- Cleaning of pumps and trays
- Sunday to Friday
- 3 x 12 hour shifts per week rotating days and nights
To Succeed in the role
You will have:
- An interest in working as print assistant.
- Positive and eager attitude.
- Be flexible and reliable.
This company offers a print assistant free parking and a positive and friendly environment.
Working as a print assistant will give you the opportunity progress within the company to a print operator position.