Class 2 Scaffold Driver
We are recruiting for Class 2 Scaffold Driver based in Sheffield. This is a fantastic opportunity. For the right candidate this will be on going position.
This role is working Monday – Friday at 6AM
Job Role and responsibilities:
- You would be delivering and collecting materials to and from construction sites.
- You must ensure that any load on the vehicle is secured and that the vehicle is not overloaded
- You MUST wear all protective clothing and safety equipment
- The driver must drive in a safe manner at all times and considering the condition of temporary access roads or roads which are under construction and being used for access purposes
- You must carry out daily inspections of vehicles and reporting any defects immediately to the logistics/transport manager
- Physically fit & health
- New passes are welcome
- Maintain good attitude to work.
- Must be honest, reliable and trustworthy
- Must have Driver CPC + Tacho card
- Must hold the Class 2 licence
- All up to date UK licences
- No more than 6 points on your licence
What Driver Hire can offer you?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist transport and logistics recruitment company. We treat you as the true professional that you are and in our latest survey, 94% of our candidates said they were proud to work for us and 81% scored 8/10 or more when asked if they would recommend Driver Hire.
How to apply?
Please click on the ‘apply’ button or email a copy of your CV to: ######### and one of our consultants will be in touch. For more information about the position please call us on#########
Posted 11 days ago