Senior Ecologist Job in - City of Bristol - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Ecologist Job in Bristol
City of Bristol - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
We have an opportunity for a Senior Ecologist to join an expanding Multidisciplinary Consultancy in Bristol. They are looking for a Senior Ecologist who can expand and grow their ecology team.
As the Senior Ecologist you will have the opportunity to implement ideas and you will have the support to make this role your own. You will be managing a portfolio of clients across a range of developments undertaking all aspects of ecological consultancy.
* A degree in ecology or closely related subject
* At least 5 years ecological consultancy experience
* Full Membership of the CIEEM
* Hold at least 2 Protected Species Licences
* An excellent communicator both written and verbal
* Thorough understanding of UK and EU legislation, planning policy and best practice
* Experience in designing and carrying out protected species surveys in a range of locations
* Demonstrable experience managing junior team members
* Experience writing EPS mitigation licences and acting as a Named Ecologist
* Understanding and application of Biodiversity Net Gain and BREEAM 2018 ecology reports
* Excellent organisation and project management skills, including financial aspects such as writing fee proposals and tender bids
* Able to provide the best possible advice for clients, with an innovative, solutions driven approach
In return the company are offering a generous benefits package, including a birthday day off in addition to the annual leave allowance, free gym membership, a dedicated training budget, regular performance reviews and a profit share bonus scheme.
If you are interested in this Senior Ecologist role and would like more information, please contact Amanda Costello on (phone number removed) or email a recent CV to (url removed)