Senior Architectural Technician / Senior - Chesterfield | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect
Chesterfield, Derbyshire, England
40000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Job Profile for Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect - DW154620
We are actively looking for a Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect to join and develop their career within well-established, talented Architectural Practice based around the Chesterfield area. This is an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect to progress their career further into an associate role within a growing team.
This client works in a variety of sectors, but their current work load is predominantly in the commercial, industrial and educational sectors. They are well known for their sustainable and advanced design. The successful Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect will be primarily be working on Education and Commercial developments so it would be advantageous to have previous experience within a similar position. Daily responsibilities will include job running and discuss the ideas, objectives, requirements and budget of a project and in some cases help to select a site. The successful Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect will be using Revit and the Adobe suite on a daily basis so it would be highly advantageous to have an excellent working knowledge of this. A good knowledge of BIM would also be advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect to further their career and progress into an associate positon in the future. The successful candidate will be able to challenge themselves in a fast-paced environment alongside a motivated team.
Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect Position Overview
- Work within the Commercial, Educational, industrial and residential sectors
- Work alongside internal and external stakeholders
- Work across all RIBA stages & run your own projects
- Prepare tender applications and presentations
- Help more junior members of staff
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction
- Liaise with clients and develop key relationships
Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect Position Requirements
- Relevant Qualification
- Excellent knowledge of Revit
- Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- Good technical ability
- Ability to run projects independently
- Living in or near the Chesterfield area
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
Senior Architectural Technician / Senior Architect Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary (£40,000 - £50,000 DOE)
- Other benefits discussed at interview stage
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.