Works Administrator - Bristol | 11071 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
£23000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Busy, well established firm in Avonmouth has an opportunity for a Works Administrator to work in a permanent role and ideally to start asap.
The salary on offer is circa £23,000 per annum.
Free parking is available, as well as 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and a pension scheme (3 % employee contribution) and life insurance. The location is close to Bus routes and the train station.
The working hours are Monday - Friday - with 30 mins for lunch unpaid.
Working within a team environment, this is a very busy administrative role! Your key tasks will be as follows:
- Booking/ logging jobs and orders onto system
- Raising/ chasing quotes from customers/suppliers and raising and chasing pro-forma invoices
- Making general data changes, chasing spares and supporting the department managers
- Raising PO's
- Covering reception when required, answering the telephone and speaking to external customers and suppliers
- Revisiting jobs already on the system and making adjustments / amendments when required (. on price, quantity etc)
The Ideal Candidate
You will need to have a confident, personable approach, as well as being confident speaking to internal and external stakeholders.
Excellent communication skills, written and verbal. Microsoft Office skills - particularly Word and Excel. Previous administration experience is essential.
Must have strong attention to detail, you will need to be confident to ask questions if you are unsure of any aspects of the role as accuracy is vital.
Must be flexible to work additional hours if needed and be a team player!
Please click on apply
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...