Math's Teacher - Harrow - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Harrow - This Area Only
125.0000 - 250.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Math's Teacher - Harrow - SEPTEMBER 2021
I am working with a GOOD OFSTED school based in Harrow who are looking to appoint a passionate and skilled Math's teacher to join their growing and knowledgeable department. The school are currently welcoming applications from both NQTs and Experienced teachers.
About the school:
This is a co-educational, inclusive faith school. The school have produced outstanding examination results which makes them one of the top 5 schools outside of the independent sector. The school offer a diverse curriculum for students to indulge within.
This is a large school with over 2000 with students aged 11-18 within. The school have a sixth form college which prepares students for there after school life and offer options for both A level and BTEC.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- Large secondary school
- Solid Math's department with a supportive and diverse team
- Department has a collaborative approach to planning, delivery and assessment
- Behaviour at the school is well managed and students value their education
- The school provides pastoral responsibility to staff and a range of CPD sessions
- Long term / Permanent Teacher
- Math's Teacher
- September 2021 - ONGOING
- Full time position
- Paid to scale
- Hours: 08:30 - 16:00
- Experienced, Training and Qualifications of Maths Teacher
To be eligible for this position you must:
- Hold a BA and Bed / PGCE in Mathematics/ QTS
- Possess UK classroom teaching experience or Leadership experience
- Be confident in working in a team, be creative, Patient and willing to think outside the box.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching can offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team