Project Coordinator - Newark on Trent | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Newark on Trent, Nottinghamshire, England
£20000 - £24000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
£20- £24 DOE
Full-time 9-5 Monday to Friday
We are delighted to be working with an expanding Newark-based client who is seeking a Project Coordinator to join their growing team.
Are you a customer-driven candidate with excellent organisational skills – if so this may well be the job for you? From inquiry to project sign-off – you will manage the whole process and deliver a first-class seamless service.
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have;
· A solid customer-driven background
· First class organisational skills
· Clear and confident telephone manner
· Problem Solving Skills
· Excellent written English
· Intermediate Word and Excel skills
· Previous ACT experience helpful but not essential
· Knowledge of the educational sector is desirable
This role is offered as a Temporary to Permanent position but depending on circumstances it may be offered as a Permanent position from the outset