HR Advisor for Early Careers Lead - Exeter | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HR Advisor for Early Careers Lead
Exeter, Devon, England
Unspecified (Full time)
Our renowned government client is currently looking to recruit a HR Advisor – Early Careers Lead on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will have previous experience working within an Early Careers Scheme / Strategy, will have knowledge of employment law / apprenticeship funding and be comfortable managing early career schemes. Within the role you will be working closely with the HR / Resourcing team providing forward thinking plans and subject matter expertise in workforce planning, talent management, early careers and ED&I, ultimately helping the client to continue to attract talent and build for the future.
* Design and manage the clients attraction campaign at careers events based on knowledge of both the student and labour market as well as supporting our diversity initiatives.
* Champion the ongoing development and implementation of the Early Careers Strategy including collaborative working with stakeholders internally and externally.
* Maintain existing and build new relationships with further and higher education establishment and external networks/communities to widen our candidate pool.
* Manage Early Careers programmes including managing the relationships with our apprenticeship training providers and analysis/reporting on diversity and conversion data.
* Task manage support provided by the resourcing team for the recruitment and onboarding of Early Careers campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have experience of ED&I initiatives and be CIPD level 5 qualified, however this isn’t essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established organisation on an initial 6 month contract
Please note the role is INSIDE IR35 and will be a remote based role under current restrictions. Occasional future attendance in Exeter may be required from time to time.
The role will also need candidates to undergo BPSS Clearance prior to starting and also be eligible to apply and obtain SC Security Clearance