Credit Controller - Slough - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Credit Controller - Litigation Specialist
Slough - This Area Only
28000.0000 - 32000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our well-established, International business, who have their Head Quarters in Slough, are seeking an experienced Credit Controller - Litigation Specialist to join the team, to work on a ledger of extensive over-due debt.
We are delighted to be working closely with our high profile client, who have the sign-off for an experienced Credit Controller - Litigation Specialist to join them and their experienced Litigation Team. This offers a great chance to work on some of the businesses key accounts and help them in maintaining a challenging and diverse busy UK ledger.
You will be reporting to the Credit Manager, and working with a highly personable and experienced collections team of 6, where your responsibilities as the Credit Controller - Litigation Specialist will include:
- Responsible for the recovery of overdue debt, via legal and non-legal methods
- Pro-actively manage claims and work closely with the Credit Control and Sales Ledger teams
- Demonstrate the ability to resolve the majority of the claims directly with the end customer
- Update the Legal team on case progress and rate recovery as part of the weekly ledger reviews
- Manage invoices and PO's on a daily/weekly basis
- Manage litigation deadlines - looking at disclosure and witness statements etc - and provide weekly reports to management
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Maintain and reduce the DSO where possible
- Working to company policy and timescales regarding outstanding debt
- Being confident in suggesting solutions for problematic accounts
- Working collaboratively within the Credit Team and the wider Accounts team, and Customer Services team
- Suggesting improvements for procedures and process
- Providing reports for management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Ensuring there is support and cover for other team members and departments as and when required
The ideal profile for the successful Credit Controller - Litigation Specialist will include:
- Previous Credit Control AND Litigation experience
- Superb communication skills - both written and verbal English
- Previous claims management or legal/litigation experience, highly desirable
- The ability to work un-aided with a pro-active, personal, engaging approach
- Able to work remotely with minimal supervision
If you are a confident and experienced credit control/litigation professional, with a flair for building relationships then please do apply. My client is keen for the chosen candidate to start by the end of June, and the role will be home based for now, until a partial return to the Slough office later this year due to COVID restrictions.
You will receive full training on their systems - however, this role is ideally suited to candidates with previous Credit Control and Litigation experience.
My client offers a superb benefits package - 5% bonus, pension, health care, flexible benefits, life assurance, and endless career progression. My client has a wonderful modern offices to attract their staff, complete with on-site restaurant and gym and with regular social events (once COVID restrictions allow this all to return!)
Please get tin touch for a full job spec.