Scientific Director - Oxford | 30076 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Scientific Account Director required for leading agency based in Oxfordshire. This is a great opportunity for an experience Principal Writer/Director looking to develop and manage a team of writers and account managers. My client is currently going through exciting growth and are looking for the next Director who will be working closely with the Managing Directors and develop the business even further.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing a team of writers and account managers
- Deliver on projects within a set time scale and accuracy
- Participate and deliver presentations and pitches
- Lead the editorial and writing function
- Content generation
- Support and Develop other team members
- Support Managing Directors with business plans
- Keep up to date with industry knowledge
Skills and Experience required:
- Senior Medical writing experience
- Extensive experience with launches, brand development, scientific messaging, publication, and medical delivery
- Team management and leadership
- Previous medical expertise in a cross range of therapy areas
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong presentation and pitching skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
This is a great opportunity for a fantastic organisation, very competitive salary, great working environment as well as an excellent benefits package.
*Please note:**Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities.*
*Please note**that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability, or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications, and abilities to perform the duties of the job.*