3D Mechanical Design Engineer - Sheffield - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
3D Mechanical Design Engineer
Sheffield - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Bonfire Engineering are retained in the recruitment of a Mechanical Design Engineer to create 3D models using for a staff role at its growing and innovative EPCM client in Derbyshire, UK.
This permanent opportunity with an enviable career path is suited for a design engineer who enjoys creating 3D models of significant engineering packages in line with project timescales.
- Produce 3D models including plant layout, piping design / layout inclusive of instruments, valves, piping specials, pipe supports and cable tray
- Produce CAD drawings including layouts, general arrangement drawings and isometrics
- Generate piping isometrics.
- Ensure layout is effective, practical, workable, safe and maintenance friendly
- Interface bespoke plant designs to ensure package conforms to appropriate standards and performance levels
- Problem solve engineering challenges driven by bespoke design and different site environments
The preferred candidate is expected to:
- Have demonstrable 3D modelling experience ideally for scalable engineering packages
- Exposure to process plant design ideally in an oil & Gas, Chemical or Water environment
- Be a qualified design engineer through experience or education
- Have demonstrable experience of managing design process and design interfaces with other engineering disciplines
- Demonstrable Experience of pipe/cable/ducting/supports routing
- Have demonstrable experience of integrating engineering packages in an industrial, site, engineering or manufacturing environment
We offer a market leading benefits package inclusive of personal development and an opportunity to have full autonomy (with support) on projects worked
Should you have this background and wish to learn more please apply via the weblink in the first instance ensuring to attach a copy of your most recent CV.