Care Assistant - Banbury | 6534 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant - Mornings
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
£10 - £11 per hour + Your Prestige Discounts, Holiday Pay
Permanent (Zero Hour)
Banbury, Brackley, Bicester & surrounding villages - Weekly Pay.
Mornings & Days 7am-2pm & 7am- 6pm, £ per hour (£ after 7pm), mileage paid.
We want to make life better for more people. As a Care Assistant you'll be joining us in our continued efforts to make life better for our clients. We want to make life better for you too, so you will have a contract of employment and all the support and development you need to thrive in your role and developing your career.
Being employed as a Carer by us means:
- £- £ per hour
- You will be paid for post-employment eLearning at £ per hour
- Enhanced rates of pay on bank holidays
- Paid mileage for client visits and outings
- A variety of rotas to suit your lifestyle
- Access to weekly Covid-19 testing and support from your local branch throughout the current pandemic
- Weekly pay
- Continued professional development to support you and your career
- Free uniform and DBS
- Holiday pay
- Pension scheme
- Working closely with your local branch
- Employee assistance line - available 24/7 and fully confidential for our staff
Your role will include:
- Prompting medication
- Helping with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Assisting with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care
- Maintaining and updating reports such as care plans
We're looking for:
- Six months' paid experience in care such as a care assistant, domiciliary carer, personal healthcare assistant, care worker or similar.
- Excellent communication skills
- A driver's licence is an advantage but not a requirement
- Good professional and personal references
Prestige Nursing & Care has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 33 local offices in England and Scotland. We look after a variety of clients in their own homes and we also work with local care homes, nursing homes and the NHS. We care for children, young adults and the elderly. Some may have dementia, Alzheimer's, challenging behaviours or other complex needs.
If you have experience as a care worker, healthcare assistant, carer, night care assistant, support worker, caregiver, live in carer or another type of care we are keen to talk to you.
Please note, carers who work in hospitals or care homes will work with us as 'agency workers' under 'terms of engagement'.
By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database. For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...