Systems Engineer - Gloucester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Systems Engineer - Power Distribution
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are a globally operating engineering and technology consulting group at the forefront of the digital and connected world.
AKKA’s passion for technology is embedded deep in its DNA and is guided by a clear vision for the future. For 30 years, we have established ourselves as one of the global leaders in our field through a well-balanced strategy combining organic growth with targeted acquisitions.
Joining our existing project teams working and supporting our customers with Systems Engineering requirements. You will work with a consultative approach while building strong relationships with our customers as a team, communicating with stakeholders at a variety of seniority levels and provide a high standard of System Engineering. All our consultants are adaptable and open to work across multiple sectors while being part of the team here at AKKA.
What you will need
* Preparation of the technical specifications and interfaces for Electrical Power Distribution System, including review and evaluation of legacy artefacts
* Provide technical Support in hardware and software integration for the Electrical Power Distribution System
* Preparation and review of Systems & Electrical System test plan and procedures, including review and evaluation of legacy test artefacts
What you will be doing
* Requirements development, review and management using DOORS
* Defining verification strategies and authoring verification procedures
* Will support remaining team members and performing oversight/coordination of working with 3rd party suppliers