Labourer - Forest Row | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Forest Row, East Sussex, England
£10.00 - £12.50/hour
Temporary (Full time)
Labourer vacancy - Forest Row
Are you a Labourer based near Forest Row and looking for a labouring position? If you have a CSCS card we have the perfect role for you on a busy, on going project in Forest Row.
● Position: Labourer
● Location: Forest Row
● Contract type: Freelance
● Start date: 12/07/21
● Salary/Rate: £-£ per hour (negotiable and dependant upon experience)
● Randstad CPE contact: Jess on (phone number removed)
The company brief:
Randstad's reputable client who work across the residential sectors of the industry with project values ranging from £100,000 - £ million. Due to a large increase in contracts the need has arisen to recruit for Labourer's with immediate effect.
A new £ million+ design & build residential scheme made up of both houses and apartments.
As on of the Labourers on the project you will be responsible for:
● Working under the supervision and management of the Assistant Site Manager.
● Unloading deliveries that come into site.
● Assisting with traffic management.
● Clearing site to ensure it is a clean and safe environment to work in.
● Movement of building materials.
● Ensuring heras fencing and barrier protection is secure.
Please note there are no welfare responsibilities involved in this role.
● You will need a current and valid CSCS card.
● Some previous experience is preferred but not essential.
● Can do attitude (the site team are nice and really look after people that want to work for their money).
What you will get in return:
● A competitive pay rate (PAYE or Umbrella)
● Opportunity for ongoing work.
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business