Property Services Supervisor - Little Thetford | 29354 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Property Services Supervisor
Little Thetford, Cambridgeshire, England
£32000 - £36000/annum Company vehicle
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title - Property Services Supervisor
Location - Norfolk
Salary - £32,000 - £36,000
Our client, a reputable building and maintenance services contractor are currently recruiting for an experienced supervisor to work within their property services division.
Main duties within the role will include -
- Supervising trade operatives and workmanship across property services workstreams.
- Resolve trade operatives/ office queries on assigned contracts.
- Be responsible for identifying resourcing and material needs to ensure timely project and programme delivery within agreed commercial parameters and KPIs.
- Ensure customer and client excellence by facilitating the smooth running of projects by building and maintaining positive relationships between the residents, trade operatives and client representatives.
The role must also ensure compliance with company and statutory health and safety, quality and environmental systems / procedures / legislation.
In addition the suitable candidate will be responsible for -
- Recruiting, supervising and managing skilled trade operatives on site.
- Communicating and liaising with residents and client representatives as required over day to day issues with a total focus on resident satisfaction.
- Complete operative site inductions and tool box talks.
- Assessing and monitoring operatives conduct, productivity and performance.
- Regularly review and assess site health, safety and environmental conditions
- Ensure H&S standards and procedures are followed, weekly H&S inspections & returns.
- Review and record daily works allocations and resource planning
- Assessing incoming works for time, resource and material needs
- Control and undertake quality of workmanship inspections and sign offs at key stages of completion.
- Maintain records of quality inspections.
- Complete all paperwork including materials and labour returns, timesheet approvals etc
- Target - ‘zero’ defects at handover
- Ensure timely handover of completed properties
- Participate in joint handovers/ audits with client officers.
- Interview/ recruit new trades/ operative personnel as required utilising training centre where/if appropriate
- Support trainee’s/ apprentices development and growth
- Monitoring and implementing best working practices and quality controls to improve KPIs
- Assist/ deputise where required in absence of other Supervisors/ Site Manager/ Project Manager
Full driving license
Be educated to GCSE level or equivalent Building Trade/ Previous Supervisory/ Experience in a management or supervisory role
Construction Skills Certification Scheme card holder (CSCS)
First Aid at Work
Manual Handling training
BTEC HNC/D in Building/Construction Studies Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme qualified
Needle & Sharps Awareness
Working at Height
Previous experience within a front line customer service/ delivery role
Strong understanding of construction and refurbishment in social housing.
Line Management and Co-ordination of Resources, Materials and Workstreams
Risk Assessment & Method Statement preparation
Please apply via the link with your CV