Inbound Customer Advisor - Maidstone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Inbound Customer Advisor
Maidstone, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Role - Inbound Customer Advisor
Location - Maidstone, Kent
Salary -**£19,500 + monthly bonus + Fantastic company benefits!**
Duration - Full time, Permanent
Do you enjoy helping customers?
If so, this role may be for you!
Connect2Staff is working with a successful and well-established business in the Maidstone area. Our client is seeking an Inbound Customer Advisor to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is target driven and previously has experience working in customer service! You will be accountable for helping, directing, and supporting customers with any queries they have whilst providing exceptional customer service.
Key Job Duties
- Ensure important scripting is read to customers accurately
- Offer products based on customer's needs
- Answer questions about product specifications and pricing ?
- Work to daily/weekly Target's
- Explain and promote the business to prospective customer's
- Accurately and efficiently enter customer information into databases for mailing and billing purpose's
- Go the "extra mile" to meet sales quotas and facilitate future sales?
- Maintain working knowledge of products and services and industry developments
- Understand the importance of advising customers correctly
- IT Literate
- Clear and confident communication skills both written and verbal?
- Good team member, helpful, approachable trustworthy and reliable?
- Possess a positive attitude and the desire to deliver a quality service to customers?
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.