Senior iOS Engineer
£60000 - £70000 per annum
This is not your traditional app development agency!
They specialise in engineering long term high quality apps, frameworks and services in regulated markets. They are mobile development experts and have continued to push the boundaries of mobile since 2001. All employees have a say in their company. If you were to join they would encourage you to suggest new technologies and processes.
They follow best iOS dev practices:
- Build their own Cocoapods for reusable code.
- New code is written in Swift.
- They do TDD
- They follow SOLID principles and always try to leave code cleaner than they found it.
- They have a great CI setup with Jenkins validating their commits with a cluster of macOS hosts.
- Continuous delivery with Fastlane, merging to a release branch triggers the process to ship their builds to store.
- Their apps utilise ATS they strive to improve their security processes.
Tech interesting them:
- Swift 5
- ARKit with Unity
- Xcode 10
- Clean Architecture
- Quick and Nimble testing frameworks
Passionate iOS engineer who is up to date with latest iOS development changes. You endeavor to write clean code and constantly improve apps you work on.
- Extensive experience in iOS development.
- Proficiency with iOS tech stack including Swift and Objective C
- Understanding of core computer science principles & concepts i.e. MVC, OOP, memory management
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience with multithreaded programming
- Experience building adaptive UIs for iPhone/iPad with Auto Layout
- Familiar with Apples Human Interface Guidelines & App Store Review Guidelines
TDD an advantage.
- Excellent Holiday allowance
- Quarterly team events
- Share Option Scheme
- Performance bonus
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel Loan scheme
- Contributory Pension
- Supplies of fresh fruits, snacks
- Friday evening beers
- Birthday off
- Free book of your choice from our essential engineering reads list
- Relevant training and training budget
They are located in the City of London near Bank and Liverpool St Station.
Posted 27 days ago